|Access to and use of this site ('icdstudies.com') is provided by the "International Centre for Developemnt Studies", refered to herein as "ICDS", subject to the following terms:
- By using icdstudies.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of icdstudies.com.
If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use icdstudies.com.
- The ICDS may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the ICDS.
Your continued use of icdstudies.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of icdstudies.com
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use icdstudies.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any icdstudies.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Any other use of icdstudies.com content requires the prior written permission of the ICDS.
- You agree to use icdstudies.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of icdstudies.com.
Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within icdstudies.com.
- The names, images and logos identifying the ICDS or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the ICDS and/or third parties.
Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the ICDS or any other third party.
Contributions to icdstudies.com
If you do not want to grant to the ICDS the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to icdstudies.com.
- Further to paragraph 6, by submitting your contribution to icdstudies.com,
you warrant that your contribution:
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the ICDS for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
you indemnify the ICDS against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by the ICDS as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
you waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on icdstudies.com and the purposes specified above.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on icdstudies.com then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.