- icdstudies.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the ICDS and/or its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will the ICDS be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of icdstudies.com regardless of the form of action.
- The ICDS does not warrant that functions contained in icdstudies.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that icdstudies.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Unless explicitly stated by the Inetrnational Centre for Development Studies (ICDS), all references to work and publications of ICDS by third parties are in the capacity of those parties only.
- ICDS is not liable for any misinterpretaion, misunderstaing, misquotation and similar wrongs done by any third party.
- ICDS keeps the right to undisclose its sources of information, but may do otherwise at its own discretion.